This is an opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to take on a new challenge in a forward-thinking GP surgery! You will have the chance to be part of a well-established nursing team and work alongside a multi-disciplined roster of staff! Naturally, at the moment primary care is largely made up of telephone triage with some face-to-face appointments too, but no home visits!
£40,000 - £47,000 + NHS pension + 27 days annual leave + BH
- Training practice that wants to aid in their clinician's development
- Forward-thinking both clinically and technologically
- Pushing the boundaries to help their local community of patients!
- Seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join their passionate team
- Very supportive management and partnership in place
- Work with colleagues including GPs, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals!
- As a Nurse Practitioner focus on delivering exceptional patient care
- NHS pension
- Nurse Practitioner part-time with some flexibility
- Work autonomously and utilise your independent prescribing
- Make a difference to the lives of patients
- Combination of telephone triage and face-to-face appointments with some video calls!
South of High Wycombe
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!