This forward-thinking GP surgery is offering an experienced Practice Nurse the chance to join their dedicated clinicians, who provide nothing but the best service for all patients! You will be part of the nursing team and be able to focus on your specialist interest, be that diabetes, respiratory conditions, or something else! If you have experience in long-term conditions, then this could be the post for you!
£30,000 - £36,000 + NHS Pension + 25 days annual leave (minimum) + BH
- Passionate and dedicated team who make the best of every day
- A patient-first approach
- Multi-disciplined team of clinicians
- Offer support for you to progress clinically as a Practice Nurse!
- Generous salary package, including a minimum of 25 days holiday!
- Flexibility around days and hours - optional extended hours!
- Work closely with a great group of colleagues
- As a Practice Nurse, you will have the chance to stamp your mark on the role!
- As a Practice Nurse, see chronic diseases, immunizations, smears, and more!
- You will have the chance to focus on your specialist interest!
- Work with your nursing colleagues to deliver outstanding care
- Flexibility with hours, work full or part-time
West of Cambridge
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!