If you are an Advanced Nurse Practitioner with the full MSc level qualification, then this could be the role for you! Here we have a GP surgery that is always looking to progress and develop within primary care, whilst making sure that patients remain their number one priority!
With the latest technology in place, combined with a passionate team, this really is a wonderful place to work! Especially as you will have the chance to pursue your specialist interests too!
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + 25 days annual leave (minimum) + BH + NHS pension
Location - Stamford area
The surgery -
- Seeking a MSC level Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join their nursing team
- Promotes development of staff wherever possible
- Always looking for ways to improve patient experience
- Mixed demographic of patients, keeping every day interesting
- Multi-disciplined team focussed on patient care
- CQC Good
- Excellent management structure in place
- Continually embracing change and new technologies
- Supportive partnership in place
Your role -
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner on a permanent basis, full or part-time
- Full-time over four days available
- Focus on telephone triage and face-to-face appointments
- Work autonomously with your own patient lists
- See all age groups
- Opportunity to be involved in home visits and care home rounds
- No extended hours
- Focus on delivering exceptional care
The benefits -
- Up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience
- NHS pension
- NHS Continual Service Annual Leave scheme
- Study leave offered whenever needed
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!