Here we have a fantastic Practice Nurse position in a wonderful GP surgery near Farnborough. This practice has a closely-knit team of clinicians who have worked hard throughout the pandemic to deliver a great service for their patients.
The surgery is seeking an experienced Practice Nurse who can see long-term conditions, run their own clinic and potentially manage other nurses, to add to their passionate clinical team.
With the chance to become a Lead Practice Nurse and develop as a clinical professional, this role won't be available for long!
Salary - £35,000 - £38,000 per annum + 5 weeks' annual leave + BH + NHS pension
Location - Farnborough area
The surgery -
- Passionate about staff development
- Dedicated clinical team, including GPs, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals
- Forward-thinking, clinically and technologically
- Stable management structure in place
- Mixed patient demographic, keeping every day interesting
- Focussed on delivering exceptional patient care
Your role -
- Practice Nurse, full or part-time
- Mixture of face-to-face appointments and telephone reviews
- Opportunities for development and progression
- Work as part of a large team across two sites
- Chance to become Lead Nurse if interested
- Specialist interests encouraged
The benefits -
- Progression and development opportunities
- NHS pension
- Study leave available
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!