This forward-thinking GP surgery is seeking an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join their fantastic team. They pride themselves on supporting their staff, which has created an excellent working environment.
The dedicated and diverse team of clinicians work hard to ensure an excellent experience for all patients who come into the practice.
If you take pride in your work, have a committed approach to patient care and especially enjoy being part of a team, then this could be the role for you!
Salary - £46,000 - £50,000 per annum + 6 weeks annual leave + BH + NHS pension
Location - Runcorn area
The surgery -
- Very supportive of progression and clinical development
- Passionate and happy team that enjoy their jobs
- 15-minute appointments
- Strives for high quality patient care
- Diverse patient base
- Multi-disciplined team of GPs, Nurses, and more
- Dedicated Practice Manager with a vision for the future
Your role -
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner, full or part-time
- Full-time over four days available
- Utilise 15-minute appointments to deliver an excellent level of care
- Very reasonable workload
- Operate telephone and face-to-face clinics
- Minimal home visits
- Specialist interests encouraged and supported
The benefits -
- Up to £50,000 per annum
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Supported with progression opportunities
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!