This is a fantastic opportunity for a Practice Nurse to take on an exciting and challenging role at this forward-thinking practice just north of Bristol! The role will require you to have experience in areas such as long-term conditions, baby immunisations, smears, and more, so offers a varied day to say the least!
This is a very supportive practice that will encourage you to pursue development opportunities within a passionate team environment. This is a great position in a fantastic surgery!
Salary - £31,000 - £36,000 per annum + NHS pension + 5 weeks annual leave + BH
Location - Just North of Bristol
The surgery -
- Great team atmosphere where the patient is the number one priority
- Varied and interesting demographic
- Passionate about development opportunities
- Multi-disciplined team of clinicians around you
- Excellent management structure
- Doing a great deal for the local patient base
Your role -
- Full-time or part-time Practice Nurse
- Traditional role, including long-term conditions and baby immunisations
- Telephone and face-to-face appointments
- Different ailments are allocated different appointment lengths
- Develop and progress as a clinician
- Support fellow clinicians where you can
The benefits -
- Be part of a truly wonderful surgery environment
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Study leave available
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!