This is outstanding opportunity to join one of the most attractive practices in the region as a GP Partner (GPs looking for Salaried posts will also be considered).
The practice are very high earning thanks to their efficient, profitable working methods stemming from a passionate Managing Partner and dynamic team of GP Partners and are in an excellent position with their property, resulting in no buy-in required whatsoever for incoming Partners.
You will work alongside a loyal, experienced team working hand in hand with their neighbouring practices to deliver better patient care whilst keeping the workload sustainable.
To watch a short video going into more detail, please click the following link: https://producer.odro.co.uk/v/AqpTETDgQd
Drawings – c£180,000-200,000 FTE
Location – Street/Glastonbury area
The surgery –
- Medium-sized Practice
- GP Training Practice with two Trainers – also host medical students
- Geared towards improving patient experience whilst limiting GP workload
- Clinical support team of Salaried Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses along with Clinical Pharmacist, Physio and Social Prescribers through the PCN
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders – less than 30% of paperflow now reaching GPs
- Partnership made up of GPs, a Nurse Practitioner and the Practice Manager
- Pleasant population, very little deprivation but not overly affluent
- Purpose-built premises
- Affluent demographic
Your role –
- GP Partner – minimum 4 sessions per week with full-time available
- 23 patients per day + 4 GP book-only follow-up slots
- AM session – 09.00-12.30
- PM session – 14.30-17.30
- No Duty Doctor
- Virtually no home visits
- Chance to lead in certain areas, both clinically and non-clinically
- Using EMIS Web Clinical system
The benefits –
- c£180,000-£200,000 FTE – no buy-in required!
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks’ annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you’ll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!