This is an opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to take on an exciting opportunity in a fantastic GP surgery that epitomises the phrase 'family doctors'. This surgery emphasises its ability to deal with a broad range of ailments across its different sites!
The practice is very supportive of any development opportunities and is able to offer both internal and external training courses. This is somewhere to seriously consider a career role!
Salary - £44,000 - £51,000 per annum + NHS pension + NHS continuous service annual leave + BH + study leave
Location - Bury, North of Manchester
The surgery -
- Great team atmosphere where everyone works together for the patients
- Very varied and interesting demographic
- Forward-thinking, passionate about development opportunities
- Multi-disciplined team of clinicians around you for support
- Superb management structure in place
- GPs lead on home visits
- Has a real presence in the community
Your role -
- Full-time or part-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Hard work but a highly rewarding role
- Telephone and face-to-face appointments
- Focus on minor illnesses and urgent on the day appointments
- Experience with long-term conditions is not essential
- Support fellow clinicians as and when required
The benefits -
- Be part of a truly wonderful surgery environment
- Great team atmosphere to work in
- Supportive with development
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!