This is a fantastic opportunity for a Practice Nurse to take on a brand-new role at a forward-thinking surgery in the Barnstaple area of Devon. The post will include a mixture of both face-to-face and telephone appointments, with a lot of flexibility as to how you structure your day!
With the chance to focus on your specialist interests, you will be able to focus on in-practice work, including seeing long-term condition clinics. You will be part of a long-standing team of clinicians with a passion for the profession and a dedication to the patients that is unparalleled!
Salary - £31,000 - £40,000 per annum + 30 days annual leave + NHS pension + 1 week study leave
Location - Barnstaple area
The surgery -
- Very forward-thinking practice, always looking to progress
- Incredibly passionate and dedicated team
- Supportive environment in which to work and develop as a clinician
- Small but close-knit team with a family feel
- Varied patient demographic
- Pleasant practice environment to work in
Your role -
- Practice Nurse, full or part-time
- Mixed role that includes face-to-face appointments and telephone calls
- Focus on specialist interests
- Career progression opportunities very much supported
- Deliver exceptional levels of care to all patients
- No extended hours
The benefits -
- NHS pension
- Unique practice
- Close-knit team
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!