This is a fantastic opportunity for a First-Contact Physiotherapist to join a passionate GP surgery in a beautiful part of England.
You will be seeing patients without prior contact with their GP to enable a swift and accurate diagnosis and management plan. You will be supported by a multi-disciplined team including GPs and Nurse Practitioners.
Working alongside another First Contact Physiotherapist, help to bring an excellent service to the local patient base.
Salary - £36,000 - £40,000 per annum + 4 weeks annual leave + BH + NHS pension
Location - Holsworthy area
The surgery -
- Supportive of progression and clinical development
- Offers study leave as and when required
- Forward-thinking, clinically and technologically
- Utilising various clinical specialities to offer more to their patients
- Multi-disciplined team of GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics, First-Contact Physiotherapist, Clinical Pharmacist and more
- Excellent management setup in place
- Offering someone a long-term career opportunity
Your role -
- First Contact Physiotherapist, full-time or part-time
- Minimum of three days per week
- Work alongside a fellow First Contact Physiotherapist
- Construct detailed treatment and care plans
- Assess, diagnose, triage and refer patients for onward treatment
- Provide individually tailored care
The benefits -
- Up to £40,000 per annum
- NHS pension
- Career progression opportunities
- Study leave available
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!