Here we have an outstanding opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a truly visionary practice! The surgery is setting the pace in addressing the challenges facing primary care through scale and efficiency and are able to offer Advanced Nurse Practitioners meaningful progression, development and job satisfaction! If you are seeking a new role where you can be supported and make a difference to a community, then look no further!
- £40,000 - £50,000 + NHS pension + 27 days annual leave + BH + study leave (pro rata)
- A forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Multi-disciplined colleagues
- Seeking an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join their growing team
- Excellent links with local health authorities and medical schools!
- Tremendous progression opportunities for Advanced Nurse Practitioners!
- NHS pension and indemnity paid
- 1-week study leave
- Superb management structure
- Part-Time - 16 hours per week (some flexibility)
- As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, run triage, e-consult and face to face clinics
- Well-structured day, allowing you to focus on patients!
- Continue to reach the high standards of care that the practice has become known for!
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!