We are currently recruiting for a Salaried GP in Wolverhampton to join a well established and growing group of practices tailoring their delivery of excellent primary care services to changes within general practice.
The practice is looking for a motivated and ambitious GP to join a friendly and highly knowledgeable practice team and help maintain the group's successful track record of delivering high quality patient care. You will enjoy working with a manageable workload and be provided with a great opportunity to develop professionally and clinically through ongoing training and development.
- Working alongside experienced and knowledgeable GPs
- Looking for 6 sessions
- Looking for a GP who wants to help drive the services that the surgery can offer and enjoys seeing the outcomes of their work
- Supporting the delivery of QOF and enhanced services, as well as supporting Junior GPs, nurses and trainees
- Manageable workload
- Practice uses EMIS Web
Package and Benefits
- £9000 per session plus indemnity paid
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests
- Environment where you are enabled to focus on patient care
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.