This forward-thinking GP surgery is seeking an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join their fantastic team! They take great pride in helping to develop their staff, which has led to a very positive work culture!
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, you will work alongside other nurses and GPs to ensure the delivery of the highest possible standards of care to all patients.
If you are someone who takes pride in your work, has a committed approach to patient care and especially enjoys being part of a team, then this could be the perfect role for you!
Salary - £45,000 - £50,000 + NHS pension + 5 weeks annual leave + BH
Location - Gainsborough area
The surgery -
- A truly friendly, welcoming and supportive practice
- Passionate clinical and admin teams that work very well together
- Always seeking ways to progress within primary care
- Patient care is the number one priority
- Will whole-heartedly support career progression
- Multi-disciplined team of GPs, Nurses, management and admin staff
- Dedicated Practice Manager with a vision for the future
Your role -
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner, full or part-time - very flexible
- Full-time hours over four days available
- No home visits, focus on in-practice care
- Very reasonable workload
- Telephone appointments as well as face-to-face
- Focus on minor illnesses and acute, on the day appointments
- Specialist interests encouraged
The benefits -
- Up to £50,000 per annum
- NHS pension
- Supported with progression opportunities
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!