Here we have a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking training practice as a Deputy Practice Manager! Your role will include working autonomously as well as closely with the Practice Manager to make sure the surgery operates as smoothly as possible.
NHS experience is not essential as training on systems will be provided, but relevant management experience in areas such as HR is essential. This is a very varied role and perfect for anyone who wants to challenge themself!
Salary - £38,000 - £40,000 per annum FTE + 5 weeks annual leave pro rata + BH + NHS pension
Location - Bicester area
The surgery -
- Dedicated practice that focusses on the local community
- Exciting visions for the next five years and beyond
- Purpose-built GP practice
- CQC Good across the board
- Friendly, long-standing team that enjoy their work
- Forward-thinking technologically
Your role -
- Deputy Practice Manager, part-time
- Heavily involved with the Practice Manager and Partners
- Work autonomously and closely with the Practice Manager
- Focus on HR and project management
- Be ready to deal with anything
- Keep taking the surgery from strength to strength
The benefits -
- NHS pension
- NHS experience is NOT an essential requirement
- 6 weeks leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!