If you are a Paramedic Practitioner who has GP surgery experience and is an independent prescriber then this may be the role for you! You will be part of a Primary Care Network and be able to make a difference within the local community. Days will consist of face-to-face appointments but also some home visits and care home rounds. Career development is something that will be available as a Paramedic Practitioner.
£33,000 - £42,000 + NHS Pension + 6 weeks annual leave + BH
- GP training practice that is forward-thinking
- Passionate and supportive team
- Excellent management in place
- Great career progression available for a Paramedic Practitioner!
- Generous salary package
- Work within a very diverse role as a Paramedic Practitioner!
- Work with a dedicated team that put patients first
- Will see a mixture of minor illnesses, on the day and urgent appointments
- Full-time or part-time Paramedic Practitioner
- Flexibility with hours
- Some work within the community doing care home rounds and some home visits
- Independent prescriber and GP surgery experience essential!
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!