Military Medical Personnel are looking to recruit a locum Nurse Practitioner to undertake full time, 6 months fixed term contracts in Gibraltar.
Candidates must be Registered Nurses with previous experience in the community and hold a MSc/BSc Hons degree in Nursing (Nurse Practitioner Pathway). Autonomous Practitioner able to actively lead on screening programmes such as Cervical Screening, and hold a non-medical prescribing qualification
This is a great opportunity for you to travel whilst earning a salary, and have your expenses paid too!
Benefits of this position include:
- Full cost of flights & transfers reimbursed
- RENT FREE accommodation provided
- A great pro-rata salary of between £42,439 to £50,658 per annum (grade dependant)
- GUARANTEED Mediterranean weather
- Round the clock support from a very experienced multidisciplinary team
- An exceptional work environment