We are actively seeking to increase our Self Employed GP workforce within Medvivo across BaNES, Swindon and Wiltshire.
If you’d like to expand your portfolio we have opportunities available at all bases across Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire including Bristol/Bath, Chippenham, Salisbury and Swindon.
Since 2004, Medvivo has built an excellent reputation for providing round the clock care services that are second to none. We are proud of our Outstanding CQC rating and we work hard to maintain the commitment to our Investors in People accreditation.
About the role:
Our GPs can work at any of our bases and across all services. The role includes, telephone triage, seeing patients face to face and responding to requests for home visits to patients who are unable to attend one of our bases. Medvivo operates an appointment only system which is managed centrally by our dedicated team of Coordinators.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive sessional rates
- A supportive and open working environment
- Sessional contracts: our GPs work with us on a sessional basis, effectively meaning they are self-employed. This has the enormous benefit of being able to pick and choose which shifts fit in with your lifestyle and other commitments
- Paid orientation programme for new recruits
- Each base has a fully stocked car and a driver in order to complete home visits
- We use SystmOne: working OOH requires very little additional technical knowledge to working in practice
- GP Audit: useful evidence for annual appraisals and PDPs
- A variety of shifts: base, mobile, telephone triage
When you apply, we will ask you to provide the following information:
- Medical Indemnity Certificate
- GMC Registration Number
- Evidence of the right to work in the UK
- NHS Smartcard number
- Safeguarding and Life Support training evidence
- Preferred availability and location of work