London, Hammersmith, and Fulham – Full Time/Permanent
iPLATO is more than a tech company; we are a revolution company. Our journey as a business has brought about the development of technologies that transform access to healthcare and our goal is to evolve healthcare technology through quiet revolution. Not by further complicating things, but by simplifying them.
For 15 years we have worked hand-in-glove with the healthcare industry; providing smart, scalable solutions to address the needs of clinicians. Our patient engagement solution, for example, is key to improving attendance to cancer screenings in England and has provided, quite literally, a lifeline to healthcare providers – large and small – throughout the Coronavirus pandemic.
Crucially, as our understanding of the complexities of health and care has grown, so too has our awareness of the critical role that patients themselves play in improving population health. In 2016, we launched our patient-facing app which acted as a digital front door for primary care practices, and has since evolved into a means of redressing the power imbalance within healthcare. We empower the patient to take control of their own health and wellbeing by keeping them informed of their own health metrics, connecting them with qualified healthcare practitioners, and bringing complimentary care services to their fingertips.
If you wish to embark on a meaningful and rewarding journey with a digital health company that’s growing exponentially in the UK, and has its sights set internationally, then we would love to hear from you.
About the role:
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Day to day management of key frameworks such as DFOCVC & GPITF
- Management of our ongoing work with NHS Digital (weekly/monthly call).
- Write content for documents, and re-drafting content provided by others.
- Track status of documents required for submission.
- Monitor key procurement portals used by CCGs and STPs/ICSs and understand when and how each will next procure eg by DFOCVC, GPITF, direct award etc.
- Build market intelligence using public sources and online tools to track the strategy & procurement intentions of CCGs & STPs/ICSs and identify executives and influencers within these organisations.
- Ensure our Salesforce CRM system is maintained and up to date.
- Write content for proposals and bids, and re-drafting content provided by others.
- Liaise with sales and coordinate our bid responses.
Funding awards & application management:
- Research, track & monitor opportunities to secure external funding such as research grants and awards:
- Project manage our applications
- Write content for our applications, and re-draft content provided by others.
Customer Key Performance Indicator tracking
- Work with sales and marketing to develop customer case studies showing how our customers have benefitted from our software.
- Prepare annual customer renewal proposals including detailed analysis showing how our customers have benefitted from our software.
- Prepare and submit the Commercial team’s monthly KPI report.
Commercial team administration
- Management of ad hoc internal projects such as annual planning & forecasting.
- Proposal review and approval including pricing & discounting.
- Customer trial approval and monitoring.
- Working with sales to ensure timely receipt of key customer documentation, such as contracts and purchase orders.
- Organising key meetings.
- Design and control of company templates for letters, reports and presentations.
- Producing periodic forecasts and reports, quarterly re-forecasts, and reconciling our sales reporting system (Salesforce) with our accounts system (Xero).
What we are looking for:
- At least five years’ experience working within the NHS, ideally with primary care experience, providing broad understanding of the NHS ecosystem spanning CCGs/ICSs, secondary care, NHS England and NHS Digital.
- Experience of public sector buy-side or sell-side procurement experience in either managing and submitting a tender or in managing a procurement process.
- Experience working with procurement frameworks, such as G-Cloud, GPITF and DFOCVC.
- Ability to write documents using simple language and good grammar
- Project management experience in Prince2 or AgilePM
- Extremely organised, methodical with attention to detail, pro-active manner and a strong sense of urgency, ability to handle multiple projects at once and work under pressure.
- Team player
- Demonstrably IT literate, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Degree educated
- NHS procurement experience.
- GP practice domain knowledge & understanding.
- Familiarity with primary care clinical systems, such as EMIS, TPP or Vision
Above all, we want someone that shares our core principles. These are:
- We are Patient Centred
- We can be Trusted
- We can Deliver Quality
- We are Passionate
- We aim High
What we offer
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays
- Birthday off
- An annual individual training allowance up to £1000
- Life insurance x3
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Company Share Option Scheme
- Monthly fitness allowance
[Note: We do not have a sponsorship licence and cannot accept applications from candidates who do not have the right to work in the UK]
iPLATO is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employment practises that promote and inclusion in employment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, sex, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion or belief.