Practice Nurse, Littlehampton
A fantastic opportunity for you to join a forward-thinking GP surgery in Littlehampton, with real visions of where it wants to go within primary care.
The management work very closely with the clinicians to ensure a smooth-running practice, enabling a high sense of patient satisfaction.
As a Practice Nurse you will dictate your own day according to what comes through the door and even have the chance to become a Lead Nurse!
Salary - £31,000 - £46,000 per annum + 25 - 30 days annual leave + BH + NHS pension
Location - Littlehampton area
The surgery -
- Dedicated to supporting clinical staff
- Offers study leave and encourages career progression
- Forward-thinking, clinically and technologically
- Excellent management setup with passionate Partners
- Diverse patient base
- Passionate team of clinicians who focus on delivering excellent patient care
- Continually embracing change and new technologies
Your role -
- Practice Nurse, full or part-time
- Mixture of face-to-face appointments and telephone reviews
- Very reasonable workload
- Provided with dedicated admin time
- No extended hours
- Chance to become Lead Nurse if interested
- Specialist interests encouraged, especially respiratory
The benefits -
- Up to £46,000 per annum
- NHS pension
- Minimum of 25 days annual leave
- Study leave available
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
Apply for Practice Nurse, Littlehampton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly