Practice Nurse, Dartford area
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a respected, stable, forward-thinking GP surgery close to Dartford as a Practice Nurse.
The practice has built up a multi-disciplined team that they are looking to add to with a Practice Nurse who can hit the ground running, seeing long-term conditions, immunisation, and more.
If you're an experienced Practice Nurse and want the chance for a Lead role, then this could be for you!
Salary - £48,000 - £50,000 per annum + 5 weeks annual leave + BH + study leave + NHS pension
Location - Dartford area
The surgery -
- Supportive of progression and clinical development
- Offers study leave
- Forward-thinking, clinically and technologically
- Diverse patient base
- Multi-disciplined team of GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Pharmacy Technicians, and more
- Dedicated Partnership in place
- Continually embracing change and new technologies
- Keen to aid Nurse career opportunities, including the chance for Lead
Your role -
- Practice Nurse, full or part-time
- Full-time over four days available
- Mixture of face-to-face and virtual sessions
- Very reasonable workload
- Some telephone reviews but mostly face-to-face appointments
- No home or care home visits
- Specialist interests encouraged
- See long-term conditions, baby immunisations, smears, wounds, and more
- Chance to become Lead Practice Nurse
The benefits -
- Up to £50,000 per annum
- NHS pension
- 5 weeks' annual leave
- Chance to become Lead
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
Apply for Practice Nurse, Dartford area
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly