Salaried GP Role, St. Ives, Cambridgeshire
We are looking for an experienced GP who is interested in working in a progressive, supportive, and forward-thinking training practice in St. Ives, Cambridgeshire. With excellent pay and benefits available and the ability to have areas of specialist interest supported this is a not to miss role for those seeking genuine career progression and satisfaction.
If you are looking to work for a progressive and supportive practice that puts patient care at the heart of its service delivery alongside supporting, encouraging, and developing it's GP's then this role is not to be missed!
This 2-site practice is currently merging in to one refurbished and modernised location to build on its already excellent patient delivery standards and working practices. With excellent sessional rates available, flexibility of working days and the opportunity to both develop your own area of specialist interest, as well as get involved in supporting GP Registrar's and medical students, this is the ideal role to both reward and develop the right individual.
With reasonable workload expectations and the ability to pursue private work where applicable this role will also allow you to enjoy a healthy work-life balance.
- 6-8 sessions per week
- Established and reputable training practice
- Reasonable workload across telephone consults and limited face-to-face appointments
- Areas of specialist interest will be supported, as well as ability to pursue private work
- 16,000 patient list across two sites that are currently merging in to one refurbished location
- Excellent sessional rates and benefits
- Opportunity to support GP Registrar's and medical students
- Use SystmOne
Package and Benefits
- Up to £88,000 per annum (FTE) and dependent on experience
- Indemnity fees top-up paid
- 6 weeks annual leave (FTE)
- 1 weeks CPD (FTE)
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must have eligibility to work in the UK
- Full, valid GMC registration
- Registered on the NHS Performers List
- Minimum 2 years experience as a GP is desirable
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Apply for Salaried GP Role, St. Ives, Cambridgeshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly