Salaried GP Job, East Bristol
This is an excellent chance to join a highly regarded Bristol based practice as a Salaried GP (with optional view to Partnership available).
The surgery have developed a superb reputation within the local CCG area for patient care, and have invested heavily in the satisfaction and work/life balance of their clinicians. They employ a large team of dedicated staff including Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, and would require no home visits from an incoming GP. Admin is down to minimal levels and there a high degree of flexibility available on start and finish timings.
Located in East Bristol, easily commutable from the centre, or from Bath. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just over 9000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses, Pharmacists and NPs
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor (only a morning or afternoon required per week), minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
Package and Benefits
- £74,400 - £79,200 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
- Optional view to Partnership available (after around 12 months)
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Apply for Salaried GP Job, East Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly