Salaried GP Role, Gravesend
4-8 sessions Salaried GP, Gravesend Area, up to £76,000 FTE
Keep reading to discover more on an excellent opportunity to join a well managed, forward thinking surgery near Gravesend who have a vacancy for a Salaried GP. The practice is high achieving with an excellent reputation and an incoming GP would be joining a well established and settled team of clinicians and support staff. The role is at a training practice and the management are keen to increase their GP training on offer so there would be a clear opportunity to get involved in teaching and training. They are already running a number of specialist clinics and they would be keen to assist their GP's in developing on building on interest areas and offering the chance to run their own specialist clinics. The practice is run across one main site and a branch site, both have on site parking with high speed rail connection to London in 25mins, good connections to M25, Bluewater and Ebbsfleet International. They are able to offer a well managed workload, flexible session start and finish times and there are no duty Doctor responsibilities. Extended hours are optional. There is also scope for progression to Partnership in the future.
If this opportunity does sound of interest, the surgery would be keen to invite any interested individuals to come in for an informal visit without any obligation, to find out more about the surgery and the role.
Please contact Prospect Health who will be able to facilitate this.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Excellent surgery facilities
- On site Parking
- Practice population circa 12,000
- Friendly and supportive practice environment, close knit team who enjoy regular meetings
- Highly trained clinical support team including ANP, Practice Nurses and Assistant Practitioners
- Excellent clerical support team including managers, medical secretaries and script clarks
- Work load of average 18 AM and 15 PM patient contracts (f2f and calls)
- 1 or 2 home visits per day
- No duty Dr
- Flexible session start and finish times
- Practice uses Vision with plans to migrate to Emis Web
- GMS Contract
- Good overall CQC report, with high QOF score
Package and Benefits
- £9500 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Gravesend
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly