Salaried GP Job, Grantham
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative and friendly GP surgery in a Salaried role. You will benefit from a well-staffed and well-organised working environment, in a successful training practice.
GP admin and home visits have been reduced to a minimum, leaving you to focus on patient care and the development of specialist clinical interest areas. The team includes permanent GPs as well as Nurses and ANPs.
- Growing patient list of just over 12,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Pharmacists and ANPs
- Offering 4-8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- High earning training practice
- Limited duty Doctor, and no extended hours necessary
Package and Benefits
- £72,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- Training practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Grantham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly