Salaried GP Job, Buckingham
4-8 sessions Salaried GP, up to £10,000 per session, 12-minute appointments and flexible working hours, opportunity for variety - Buckingham
Prospect Health is seeking a Salaried GP to join a patient focused practice team in the Buckingham area. This surgery is highly supportive, experienced and a very friendly practice that is committed to providing the highest quality of care to around 10,000 patients.
We are looking for a patient focused GP, committed to providing the highest level of care, who is a team player and can contribute to the continuing success of the practice while developing and utilising skills.
There is a competitive salary on offer alongside, pension, 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week of study leave. The practice is currently undergoing change, providing opportunity for input with regards to progression and development.
Prospect Health will always welcome informal inquiries and informal visits at the surgery.
- Affable team of GP Partners and Salaried GP's.
- Multidisciplinary nursing team in place
- High QOF score & consistent CQC achievers
- Traditional well-established practice with excellent facilities and the opportunity for a new GP to bring new ideas
- Manageable workload with 12-minute face to face appointments
- Low home visits (usually only 2-3 per week)
Package and Benefits
- Up to £10,000 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week of study leave
- The opportunity to be part of something new and to have input into the way the practice may progress in the future
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our General Practice Division on 01423 813454.
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Buckingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly