Salaried GP Job, Croydon
Please read on to discover more about an opportunity to join a well organised surgery in the Croydon area who are wanting to bring in a new Salaried GP.
The role is at a high achieving practice with high QOF scores and a Good overall CQC report, with some areas rated Outstanding. The surgery is small but is part of a large and stable PCN, offering lots of opportunity for development. The work load is very well managed with 16 AM and 11 PM consultations per day. The GP's are supported by a well organised and experienced clinical and clerical support team and there is a very close knit team in place.
If this sounds of interest the surgery would be keen to arrange an initial informal visit in confidence and without obligation for you to learn more. Prospect Health can facilitate this for you.
- 4-6 sessions a week available, flexible on session start and finish times
- Converted practice building with plans in place to expand
- Practice population circa 5,000
- Highly skilled clinical support team in place
- Well trained and experienced clerical support team
- Close knit team with regular meetings arranged
- Opportunities to get involved in research projects
- Options to develop interest areas
- Approximately 16 AM consultations per session and 11 PM consultations plus telephone calls
- Very low home visits for GP's, circa 1 a week
- Practice uses Emis Web
- GMS contract
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report, one area rated outstanding
Package and Benefits
- Salary of up to £76,000 FTE dependant on experience and skill set
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 813454.
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Croydon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly