Salaried GP Role, Tottenham
4-8 session Salaried GP, Tottenham Area, up to £80,000 FTE Plus Indemnity Cover
Please read on to discover more about a surgery in North London who are looking to bring in a new Salaried GP. The surgery is looking for a Salaried GP or Partner to come in and actively be involved in improving the practice. There will be opportunities to develop interest areas as well as get involved in teaching and training as they are a training practice. There is a well-managed workload on offer including a proportion of 15 minute consultations and low home visits. The surgery has recently gone through several changes and now have a comprehensive clinical and clerical support team in place and are actively introducing new services to improve access and the workflow for the GP's.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Modern purpose built practice building with onsite parking
- Practice population circa 11,000
- Friendly, cohesive and multi disciplinary existing team
- Excellent practice manager
- Training practice
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Highly trained clinical and clerical support teams resulting in a well managed workload with low paperwork.
- Approximately 17 consultations per session made up of 7 x 15 minute consultations, 6 x 10 minute consultations and 4 telephone calls
- Low home visits
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Emis Web
- Optional view to Partnership
- Surgery would consider someone coming straight in as a Partner
Package and Benefits
- Salary of up to £80,000
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call a member of our General Practice Division on 01423 813454.
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Tottenham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly