Salaried GP Job, with view to Partnership, Preston
An exciting new opportunity to progress to work as a GP Partner (commencing as a Salaried GP with a view to partnership ideally within 6-12 months) in a long established, very successful practice in east Leeds is now available.
The practice promotes a friendly environment with a cohesive team ethos than embraces technology. Working within an enthusiastic team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs, supported by an excellent clinical and clerical team you will enjoy professional satisfaction whilst having the opportunity to guide the future direction of the practice.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Av 28 contacts per day
- View to Partnership ideally within 6-12 months
- Very stable and friendly team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs
- Excellent clinical support team inc. ANP
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Over 10,000 patients
- PMS surgery contract
- EMIS Web practice software
- CQC good
Package and Benefits
- Circa £120,000 FTE full parity drawings - sessional rate as a Salaried GP to be discussed
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Apply for Salaried GP Job, with view to Partnership, Preston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly