Salaried GP Job, Haywards Heath
4-8 session Salaried GP, Haywards Heath Area, Up to £78,400 FTE Plus Indemnity Cover
Please keep reading to find out more about an opportunity to join an excellent, well organised surgery able to offer superb development opportunities and to develop a true portfolio career. There are opportunities to pursue special interests with funded career development opportunities as well as access to clinical mentoring and support. The surgery is very well organised with admin well looked after and the GP's having access to PA's and medical secretaries. There is also an excellent team of clinical support staff in place. The surgery is well established in the area and is high achieving with a very high QOF score and a Good CQC report.
If of interest the Partners would be keen to arrange an initial informal meeting in confidence and without obligation so you can find out more. Please get in touch so I can share the full details on the surgery and facilitate a visit.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Flexible working arrangements
- Purpose built surgery building with on-site parking
- Practice population circa 11,000
- Highly trained and extensive clinical and clerical support teams in place
- Clinical support team including ANP's, Nurses and HCA's
- Clerical support including Practice Manager, PA's, Medical Secretaries, Administrators and Receptionists
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics, potentially funding available
- Can develop a portfolio career within the network
- Circa 17 AM and 14 PM consultations per session
- Circa 1 home visit a day
- Practice uses Systm One
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
Package and Benefits
- Salary of up to £78,400 FTE
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 813454.
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Haywards Heath
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly