Salaried GP Role, Witham
Please read on to discover more about an opportunity to join a small, forward thinking surgery commutable in Witham, who are seeking to bring in a Salaried GP with an optional view to Partnership.
The role is at a well-run practice with excellent management who are able to offer a well-managed workload and extensive opportunities for development for the successful applicant. The GP's are supported by strong team of allied healthcare professionals as well as a highly trained team of admin support staff. There is a close-knit team in place resulting in a supportive and friendly working environment. The practice building itself is purpose built with onsite parking.
- 4 to 8 Sessions available
- Flexible on working days and session start and finish times
- Circa 18 total consultations per session made up of f2f, telephone consults and e-consults
- Low home visits
- Clinical support staff including prescribing nurses, practice nurses, HCA's and clinical pharmacists
- Clerical support staff including medical secretary, prescribing clerk, team of admins and receptionists
- List size of circa 6,000
- Systm One
- GMS Contract
- Plans to become a training practice
- Always forward thinking in their approach
- Excellent links with the CCG
- Support on offer for development of interest areas
Package and Benefits
- £9,500 to £10,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave pro rata
- 1-week CPD leave pro rata
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list Can consider newly qualified GP's
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Witham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly