Salaried GP Role, Durham
Salaried GP Job, Durham (£72000 - £80,000 per year full time equivalent)
This is a unique opportunity to join a friendly surgery with a fantastic local reputation in the role of Salaried GP. You would become part of an experienced team who have built a warm and welcoming environment, valuing work/life balance for their GPs. Great strides have been made in recent years to increase the efficiency of the administration, leading to a large-scale reduction in overall GP workload and stress. You would also have the benefit of working alongside an ANP and Practice Nurses.
- Well managed, low deprivation patient list with a low workload, and great support from a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Offering 4-6 sessions
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who meet daily to discuss issues
Package and Benefits
- £72,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 813454. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Durham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly