Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Humber is looking for a salaried GP to work 9 sessions within our GP practice in Market Weighton.
Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust provides 8 well established GP practises across Hull & East Riding. We provide excellent healthcare to over 48,000 patients, rated Good by CQC.
MAIN DUTIES OF THE JOB
This is an opportunity to be part of the transformation of our primary care services. Moving away from typical models but still retaining the best of primary care, developing our multidisciplinary team to support the working day of a GP and offer a difference to our patients and staff.
The successful candidate will be committed to the needs of patients, service users, carers and the surrounding community and to continuing to improve the quality of the services that we provide.
WORKING FOR OUR ORGANISATION
Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust provides a broad range of community and inpatient mental health services, community services (including therapies), learning disability services, healthy lifestyle support and addiction services to approximately 600,000 people. The Trust has been rated Good by the Care Quality Commission. The Trust is also proud to be HSJ Provider of the Year 2019 award winners.
At Humber we believe our people are our greatest asset and therefore we are committed to developing, growing and rewarding our workforce. As an employee at Humber you will benefit from pay in line with Agenda for Change, NHS pension, training and development, annual appraisal, generous annual leave entitlement and flexible working options to enable you to achieve a healthy work/life balance.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION AND MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
As a key member of the team working in General Practice, the GP will manage a caseload, dealing with a wide range of presenting health care needs in a primary care setting. The post-holder will work with clinical colleagues to ensure the highest standards of care are provided for all registered and temporary patients. The post-holder will also contribute to planning and decision-making as part of the wider practice team.
All post-holders will be expected to support the development and delivery of Integrated Care Teams across the General Practises.
PERSON SPECIFICATION Qualifications Essential criteria
- Fully qualified GP with GMC registration
- Evidence of annual appraisal and revalidation (when appropriate)
- General practice (Vocational Training Scheme) trained
- On/eligible to be on a medical performers list
- UK driving licence
- Current CPR certificate
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Other Post Graduate Diplomas
Experience Essential criteria
- Successfully Completed General Practice Specialist Training
- Appropriate range of previous experience in hospital posts
- Clinical and Information Governance
- Organised and efficient in record keeping and completion of paperwork
- Time management – being able to prioritise work and work under pressure
- Computer literacy
- Self audit and reflection
- Completed GP specialist training within last 2 years
- Experience of working a variety of clinical software systems
Skills Essential criteria
- Evidence of self directed learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Counselling and Feedback skills
- Team working and interdisciplinary collaboration;
- Leadership skills
Click apply for full details