Advanced Nurse Practitioner, East of Manchester
6 days left
If you are an Advanced Nurse Practitioner who is seeking an exciting new opportunity in a GP training practice, then look no further! You will be working with a diverse group of patients of all ages and working with a mixture of triage and face-to-face appointments. With a high staff retention, they have a proven record of having a harmonious working environment. Focus on a patient first approach within a dedicated practice that truly supports its employees.
£55,000 - £68,000 + NHS Pension + 6 weeks annual leave + BH
- Modern, purpose built; State of the art equipment & premises
- High staff retention
- GP training practice
- Organised workflow & structure
- High QOF achieving
- Superb working environment
- Opportunities for progression as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Highly competitive financial package
- Support with special interests training
- NHS pension
- Full-time or part-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Will receive own consulting room
- Working in collaboration with local practices
- Prescribing essential
- A & E training experience essential; Treating acute infections
- Primary Care experience essential
- Regular informal meeting updates
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
Apply for Advanced Nurse Practitioner, East of Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly