Minor Illness Practitioner, Cambridge area
3 days left
This is an opportunity for an experienced practitioner to take on a new role within a GP surgery and help to make a difference to the local community.
Whether your experience is as a Nurse Practitioner, a Paramedic Practitioner, or a Minor Illness Practitioner, this could be the role for you!
The surgery wants someone to join their team who can see minor illnesses, on the day appointments, run triage clinics, and perform some home visits. If you check all of the above, then read on!
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 pro rata per annum + NHS pension + 25 days annual leave pro rata + BH
Location - Cambridge area
The surgery -
- Pushing boundaries for the local patient population
- Runs a dedicated home and care home visiting team
- Supportive of career progression opportunities
- Interesting demographic, ranging from babies through to the elderly
- Multi-disciplined clinical team of GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, HCAs, and more
- Excellent management structure in place
- Highly skilled admin and reception team
Your role -
- Part-time opportunity working two days per week
- Work closely with other clinicians as part of the home visiting team
- Mixture of face-to-face, telephone and virtual sessions
- A prescribing qualification is required!
- Help to make a difference to the community
The benefits -
- Supportive partnership in place
- NHS pension
- Dedicated and passionate colleagues
- Progression opportunities
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!
Apply for Minor Illness Practitioner, Cambridge area
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly