Salaried GP & GP Partner
We are a well-established practice located in a purpose-built health centre, in the semi-rural village of Harefield, within the M25.
We are part of the North Connect Primary Care Network and within the Hillingdon CCG group of practices. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and committed part-time Salaried GP and part-time Partner to join our high performing, resilient and well organised training Practice.
We have three Salaried GP registrars. The reception and administration teams are made up of 17 skilled, experienced and caring people who are dedicated to meeting the needs of our patients. The partners are committed to providing excellent care to the community and to providing a stable, open and enjoyable working environment for the staff.
In return the practice can demonstrate a forward-thinking team approach:
- CQC rated GOOD (May 2016)
- 9,200 patients
- Currently we have 2 Partners, 3 Salaried GPs, 2 Practice Nurses & a HCA
- Working alongside the Clinical Team, there are established Teams
- EMIS Web – fully computerised
- Training Practice
- Consistently high QOF achievement
- Summer 2021 start, however, we would be prepared to negotiate for the right candidate
For more details about the Surgery please visit our website: www.theharefieldpractice.co.uk
Please contact Sonal Somaiya, Practice Manager
Applications invited in writing by CV & covering letter to Carolina Billings by e-mail email@example.com
Closing date: 31st July 2021
Apply for Salaried GP & GP Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly