Clinical Product Specialist - Theatre Support, Midlands
1 day left
An international medical devices organisation within the cardiac market growing rapidly and currently expanding their team and looking for a Clinical Product Specialist in their Heart Valves department.
An exciting chance for a theatre nurse to join the team at a highly established and very patient centric company. This job would ideally suit an individual who has experience within Cardiac and is looking for an exciting new change within their career.
Salary - £40,000 to £45,000 base plus travel expenses
Location - Midlands region
Information about the company
- Global medical device organisation specialising in Cardiac & Neuromodulation products
- Patient Centric & passionate about supplying lifesaving medical devices
- Global Headquarters in the USA & Europe
Your role -
- Clinically supporting nurses to drive Perceval implants
- UK, Midlands Based
- 5 days permanent (2 days remote)
- Travel 2-3 days a week across Midland's region
- Support and promotion of wet & dry labs
- Conducting presentations to groups of nurses
- Opportunity for career growth into more commercial medical setting
- Training provided
- Work closely with sales support team
The benefits -
- Travel Expenses
- Extensive growth opportunities
- Theatre nurse or equivalent experience
- Cardiac experience desired
- Able to travel 2-3 days a week
- Passionate about providing excellent clinical support
For further details on this Medical Device role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist care consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to any organisation without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on +44 (0) 113 468 9231. We look forward to speaking with you.
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the Client's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!
Apply for Clinical Product Specialist - Theatre Support, Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly