Salaried GP, Bristol
1 day left
If you're looking to work in a practice with an inclusive team and harmonious working environment then look no further. The surgery offers an egalitarian working environment and treats its staff very well - proven by their outstanding staff retention across all levels. Patients also enjoy the service offered with consistently 5-star reviews on NHS choices. The practice is multi-award winning and offers a very reasonable daily workload of 15 appointments per session with on-call also limited to half days.
Salary - £9,300 - £9,500 per session per annum + indemnity cover + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave + NHS pension
Location - South-East Bristol
The surgery -
- Excellent team that communicate and get on well together
- Multi award-winning practice
- Pleasant setting in suburbia
- Well-organised practice with very good staff retention across all levels
- Outstanding patient feedback
- CQC rated Good
- High QOF achieving
- Modern purpose-built premises
Your role -
- Salaried GP (12 month view to Partnership available)
- 4-9 sessions
- Very reasonable sessions:
- 3 GP bookable follow-up calls, 11 routine calls, 1 F2F
- Opportunity to pursue specialism and take on additional roles
- On-call limited to half days
- Virtually no home visits
The benefits -
- £9,300-£9,500 per session per annum
- View to Partnership available
- Indemnity paid in full
- NHS pension
- BMA level contract (i.e. sick pay, maternity pay, continuous service)
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave for Salaried GPs, enhanced for Partners
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!
Apply for Salaried GP, Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly