Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Bodmin area, Cornwall
Here we have a great chance for An Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a respected, stable, high-earning Training Practice in the Bodmin area of Cornwall.
The multi-disciplined team of Nurses and Allied Health Professionals work alongside experienced GPs, HCAs and a great admin team to provide an excellent patient experience.
The practice is ideally seeking an Advanced Nurse Practitioner from a primary care background who can hit the ground running.
Salary - £ 47,000 - £59,000 per annum + 6 weeks annual leave + BH + NHS pension
Location - Bodmin area of Cornwall
The surgery -
- Supportive of clinical progression
- Forward-thinking, clinically and technologically
- Well-organised practice with very good staff retention across all levels
- Eclectic team of GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics, Pharmacists and more
- Dynamic Practice Manager who has been with the surgery for many years
- Continually embracing developments within primary care
- Positive and fun environment to work in
Your role -
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner, full or part-time
- Full-time over four days available
- Mixture of face-to-face and virtual sessions
- Very reasonable workload
- Telephone triage and 20-minute face-to-face appointments
- Limited home visits
- Specialist interests encouraged
The benefits -
- Up to £59,000 per annum
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- Join a passionate team
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!