Practice Nurse, South-West London
This is a part-time Practice Nurse position for two days per week at an excellent GP surgery in south-west London. The practice is seeking an experienced Practice Nurse who can see long-term conditions, smears, immunisations, wounds, and more, to add to their dedicated clinical team.
They need someone who can hit the ground running and who is passionate about a patient-first approach to care.
Salary - £20 per hour - £22 per hour + 12 days leave + BH + NHS pension + study leave
Location - South-West London
The surgery -
- A practice with a patient-first approach to healthcare
- Multi-disciplined team of clinicians including other Practice Nurses
- Work in specialised Practice Nurse consulting rooms
- Always looking for ways to advance further within primary care
- Well-established management setup
- Dedicated and supportive partnership
Your role -
- Practice Nurse, part-time - Wednesdays and Thursdays
- See long-term conditions, immunisations, wounds, smears, and more
- Patients of all ages
- Flexibility over length of your days
- Some telephone work but mostly face-to-face
The benefits -
- Up to £22 per hour depending on experience
- NHS pension
- Study leave
- Support from other clinicians
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!