Practice Manager, Aylesbury
Here we have a very unique opportunity. This GP surgery is looking for a new Practice Manager to take the reigns, but NHS experience is not essential!
This surgery is seeking an experienced manager who is used to handling both finances and HR, and who is prepared to go the extra mile to get the job done!
The post offers a generous salary, but you will have to work hard to earn it. The Partnership at the practice is very supportive but want someone who is going to do all they can to make the surgery a great success!
Salary - £50,000 - £65,000 per annum + 7.6 weeks leave including BH + NHS pension
Location - Aylesbury
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking and high-achieving GP surgery
- Multi-disciplined clinical team including GPs, Nurses, and Allied Health Professionals
- Management team in place to assist the Practice Manager
- CQC Good across the board
- Passionate and dedicated partnership
- Supportive of development opportunities where possible
- Excellent admin and reception setup
Your role -
- Practice Manager, 37 contracted hours per week
- Expected to work late or unsociable hours to get the job done
- Work closely with the Partners
- Handle every aspect of running the surgery
- Other management staff in place to assist you
- Take care of finances and HR
The benefits -
- Up to £65,000 per annum based on experience
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks leave
- Supportive partnership
For further details on this Practice Manager role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!