Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Littlehampton
A fantastic opportunity for you to join a forward-thinking GP surgery in Littlehampton, with real visions of where it wants to go within primary care.
The management work very closely with the clinicians to ensure a smooth-running practice, enabling a high sense of patient satisfaction.
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, you will have 15-minute appointments for both telephone triage and face-to-face appointments!
Salary - £48,000 - £54,000 per annum + 30 days annual leave + BH + NHS pension
Location - Littlehampton area
The surgery -
- Dedicated to supporting clinical staff
- Offers study leave and encourages career progression
- Forward-thinking, clinically and technologically
- Excellent management setup with passionate Partners
- Diverse patient base
- Passionate team of clinicians who focus on delivering excellent patient care
- Continually embracing change and new technologies
Your role -
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner, full or part-time
- Minimum of 27 hours per week
- Mixture of face-to-face and virtual sessions
- Very reasonable workload
- 15 minutes for phone calls and face-to-face appointments
- No extended hours
- No home visits
- Specialist interests encouraged
The benefits -
- Up to £54,000 per annum
- NHS pension
- 15-minute appointments
- Study leave available
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!