Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Colne
If you are looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner opportunity that enables you to join a supportive team that makes you feel at home, then look no further! Whilst focussing on delivering excellent patient care, you will have the chance for career progression within the practice. As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, you will be working with a variety of patients with minor injuries and chronic disease management cases.
£40,000 - £55,000 + NHS Pension + 6 weeks annual leave + Study Leave
- Excellent staff retention
- Forward-thinking GP practice
- Development and support available for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner!
- Patient-focussed environment
- Opportunity to make the job your own as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner!
- Career progression available
- Passionate and driven team
- NHS pension + study leave
- Full-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- A mixture of telephone triage and face-to-face appointments
- Experience with chronic disease management essential
- Focus on providing excellent patient experience
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!