Advanced Clinical Practitioner, Newark-on-Trent area
If you are an Advanced Clinical Practitioner looking for a part-time role within a brilliant GP practice then look no further! You would be working with a dedicated and passionate team! As an Advanced Clinical Practitioner you would have the opportunity for career progression within the practice.
£40,000 - £48,000 + 27 days annual leave pro rata + BH + NHS Pension + Study Leave
- GP practice always look to excel both technologically and clinically
- Patient first approach
- Supportive practice
- As an Advanced Clinical Practitioner work as part of a close-knit team
- Multi-disciplinary team
- Protected admin slots for Advanced Clinical Practitioners
- Manageable workload
- NHS pension + study leave
- Part-time Advanced Clinical Practitioner
- Focus on telephone triage, on the day and face-to-face appointments
- Focus on delivering a patient-first ethos
- Work autonomously and as part of a team
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!