Salaried GP, Nuneaton
A tightly knit, personable practice, based in a purpose-built practice in the Nuneaton locality. A rare opportunity to have a very manageable workload within traditional general practice, while also working for an award-winning provider. Further benefit from having a low administration burden due to fantastic back-office support.
- £80,000 - £94,500 per annum + 7 weeks' leave + BMA contract + Indemnity
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Tightly knit and personable
- Excellent management in place
- Purpose-built building with ample parking
- Minimal administration burden
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- Ran by an exceptional, award-winning Provider
- 4-8 sessions per week
- Minimal home visits
- Opportunity to utilise any mutually beneficial specialist interest
- Minimal administration - you only see relevant correspondence
- Dedicated admin time every day
- Reasonable patient numbers
- Up to £94,500 per annum (FTE)
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- Indemnity paid
- BMA-based contract
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!