We are a well-regarded Training Practice of 11,200 patients situated in the heart of Crouch End.
We are looking for a GP to join our team in a 4-5 session Salaried role. Our GP Partners and existing Salaried GPs have a wide range of Clinical, Educational, Leadership and Public Health specialist interests. One of our Partners is the PCN Clinical Director, we have close working relationships with our CCG, GP Federation and Haringey Training Hub.
We are paper light, good admin support and have 2 Clinical Pharmacists and a Social Prescriber.
We are affiliated with UCL Medical School and teach 5th years and 4th year students. There will be opportunities to be involved with this. We have links with 3 of the VTS schemes.
We are proud to be able to offer a welcoming and highly supportive working environment, focusing on professional and personal development and wellbeing. We have a weekly Clinical meeting covering a range of subjects and actively encourage development of new skills and interests.
We value effective team working and aim to provide excellent patient-centred care.
We are looking for a further enthusiastic team member to join our friendly and successful practice. We would very much welcome applications from Newly Qualified GPs or GP Trainees who are approaching the end of their training. We work closely with the Newly Qualified GP Fellows scheme in Haringey which we would support you being part of.
Conveniently located in central Crouch End, with on-site parking facilities.
- Established patient list with a manageable workload, as well as a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-5 Salaried sessions and protected CPD time
- Training practice - GP Training, Pharmacist Training and Medical Student Teaching.
- Highly organised practice with Dr first triage system.
- Great team of clinical and admin staff
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Actively encourage the pursuit of Specialist Clinical interests, and Education and Leadership roles
- “Good” CQC report on all areas.
- Opportunity to work in Educational training Hub through Federation.
- Competitive salary package with BMA contract terms
- Medical Indemnity covered
- Appraisal toolkit covered
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- Support for development of special interests
- Support to join the NQ Fellowship Scheme (if in first 2 years of qualification)
If you are interested in joining our team please email us at email@example.com
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly