Nurse Practitioner, West of Yeovil
This is a part-time opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to work two days per week in a wonderful GP surgery! You have a chance to be part of a passionate and driven team that want to deliver the best possible patient experience, every time! You will be working both autonomously and as part of a team in a forward-thinking practice that is at the forefront of all things primary care!
£40,000 - £50,000 pro rata + NHS Pension + 5 weeks annual leave pro rata + BH
- Traditional practice environment
- Supportive management and partnership
- Mixed demographic which keeps things exciting for Nurse Practitioners!
- Nice surroundings, not in an urban setting
- Excellent management setup
- Career progression opportunities for a Nurse Practitioner!
- Dedicated team and lovely patient-base
- Be part of the practice's progression
- Nurse Practitioner, part-time
- Face-to-face appointments & telephone triage
- Work with your team and autonomously
- Deliver excellent patient experience!
West of Yeovil
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!
Apply for Nurse Practitioner, West of Yeovil
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly