Practice Manager, Stamford area
If you are a Practice Manager looking to establish yourself in a new and challenging environment, then this could be the role for you!
This surgery has an established clinical team and wants to add an experienced Practice Manager to their managerial team too.
With a generous salary, highly respected position, and a team that genuinely cares for the local community, this is a role not to be missed!
Salary - £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + NHS Continuous Service annual leave + BH + NHS pension
Location - Stamford area
The surgery -
- Celebrates and appreciates all that is great about primary care
- Cares deeply about the service provided to local patients
- Multi-disciplined team of GPs, Nurses, HCAs, and more
- CQC Good
- Excellent leadership in place
- Continually embracing change and new technologies
- Supportive of career development for all employees
Your role -
- Practice Manager, full-time over four or five days
- Take responsibility for the day to day running of the practice
- Work closely with clinical colleagues
- Manage your team, including rotas and clinical updates
- Other management staff in place to assist you
- Flexibility around your hours
The benefits -
- Up to £60,000 per annum based on experience
- NHS pension
- NHS Continuous Service Annual Leave
- Support to progress professionally
For further details on this Practice Manager role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!
Apply for Practice Manager, Stamford area
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly