Market Cross Surgery, Corby Glen, Lincolnshire, NG33 4BB
We are a well-established rural dispensing practice situated in South Lincolnshire, between the towns of Stamford and Grantham. For any prospective candidates considering moving to the area,
there are many beautiful towns and villages which are both accessible to the A1 and the Surgery premises.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and committed GP Partner, to join the Market Cross Surgery team. Recruiting to this position would ensure a seamless transition in the succession planning of the practice, benefitting both our patient population and dedicated staff.
In return the practice can demonstrate a forward thinking team approach:
- 6+ sessions per week
- CQC rated GOOD (Feb 2020)
- 4,900 patients
- Currently we have 3 Partners, 2 Salaried GPs, 1 ANP, 2 Practice Nurses & a Phlebotomist
- Working alongside the Clinical Team, there are established Administrative and Dispensary Teams
- EMIS Web – fully computerised, due to migrate to SystmOne in July 2021
- Undergraduate teaching Practice for Nottingham University
- Consistently high QOF achievement
- Modern purpose built leased premises
- Summer 2021 start, however, we would be prepared to negotiate for the right candidate
Enquiries and informal visits are welcomed.
Please contact Louise Allen, Practice Manager
Tel: 01476 552904 E-mail: email@example.com
Applications invited in writing by CV & covering letter, forwarded to our Practice Manager, by e-mail or post: Market Cross Surgery, Bourne Road, Corby Glen, Lincolnshire, NG33 4B
Apply for GP Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly