Are you a GP looking for an exciting opportunity? Looking for clinical and managerial experience with a wonderful team? Looking to develop your clinical experience and judgement?
We are looking for someone who has completed a VTS scheme in this country, and who has the MRCGP.
We have a salaried GP opportunity for you at our practice, Birchington Medical Centre, located in a beautiful seaside village in South East, Kent.
We oﬀer our salaried GP’s a competitive salary, alongside:
- Flexible working options, such as term time only and annualised hours
- Pension retention payments
- 90% indemnity reimbursement
- Help and support with relocation (local advice, knowledge and coordination of move)
- Development and progression opportunities
- Tier 2 Sponsorship
Main duties as a Salaried GP at Birchington Medical Centre:
- To work with the staﬀ based within the surgeries and administrative staﬀ from Invicta Health to ensure patients receive the highest possible standards of care.
- To work with other health and social care providers to ensure an appropriately safe and integrated service.
- To engage with local and national initiatives and strategies to improve and coordinate better and more substantial health care provision.
- To assist in the delivery of change within the practice to ensure we meet the best possible clinical and professional standards.
- To work with patients and the Patient Participation Group to foster innovative and creative solutions to the challenges faced by our patients locally.
Who are Birchington Medical Centre?
We are a small-to-medium sized practice with just under 9000 patients, many of whom have complex medical conditions and social needs. We have a new and ambitious team, keen on creating a practice which can meet these needs using innovative and creative solutions to problems while retaining a clear sense of humanity, respect, courtesy, and, above all else, clinical excellence. Excellent lateral thinking and listening skills are crucial. We enjoy an excellent relationship with a very articulate and helpful PPG, who assist us in the delivery of our vision for the direction of the practice. We use a wide support team which includes, ACP’s, Nurse practitioners, a Home Visiting Team, and an experienced in-house secretarial team.
We aim to become a Training Practice by the end of this year.
Please send CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly