Remote GP Contractor
Who are we?
Since 1998 Healthhero Solutions has been, and still is, the largest provider of a remote Private GP advice line in the UK (and Ireland). We service 5 million + patients because of our reputation for trusted, experienced and guaranteed clinical service quality in a guaranteed 24/7 service offering.
We are proud to say that the CQC rated our service as overall ‘Good’.
All GPs interested in joining our team should currently be practising in the NHS, be on the Medical Performers List and are required to undergo an annual NHS appraisal.
Our Clinical Quality Systems ensure we are continuously monitoring and addressing improvement in a supportive and engaging professional learning environment. This includes our GPs receiving feedback from patients and monthly audits of their prescribing and clinical note keeping for continuous professional development.
Our aim: To provide high quality and safe 24/7 care for all patients through ease of access to the service with technology or without.
- To foster a culture of highly motivated GPs who are passionate about putting the patient first and engage in interactive team development sessions
- To become market leaders in setting the standard for excellent remote GP advice consultations through:
- Listening to the patient to make them feel cared for, understood and valued
- Only recruiting GPs who actively engaged in professional and personal development
- Comprehensive clinical note taking that considers medical history, allergies, care options, diagnosis, safety netting, consent, treatment and referral where appropriate
- Consistent clinical decision making that meets the needs of the patient using recognised best practice guidelines
Why work for us/Benefits?
“50% of departing GPs recently surveyed by NHS England, cited the ever-growing admin avalanche as their reason for leaving.”
- Flexible work patterns that meet your quality of life expectations and lifestyle needs
- Minimal paperwork to maximise patient care
- Daytime, evening, night-time and weekend hours
- Full induction, training and equipment set up
- Additional external certified remote consultation training
- 24/7 Remote IT support
- Work from home so no commute time
- No pre or post consultation workload
- 24/7 available and dedicated call centre to support the GP with their queries
- Doctor team socials throughout the year
- Bi-annual Dr Meetings
- Patient feedback data
- GP performance data supplied for the NHS appraisal
- Comprehensive and supportive Quality Management Systems
- Experienced Clinical Governors Board and Chief Medical Officer to support GP Clinical Decision making
- Competitive pay
Where are we?
We are based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
We currently have over 100 personnel in our organisation and are growing rapidly with increased service demand. Therefore, we are always on the lookout for new talent to join our team to help us grow as a business.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who is passionate about our vision and values in putting the patient first
- NHS practising, GMC registered GPs who is on the performers list and completes an annual NHS appraisal
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a GP surgery
- A minimum of 1 year experienced in remote GP consultation work
- GPs who are passionate about putting the patient first providing the highest standards of clinical and patient centred care.
- Good IT skills
- Willingness to engage with audit and quality improvement work to reflect on and improve their performance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to engage people of all backgrounds
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability for the members who come to us for help
- Quick learner who is organised, consistent, reliable and with high attention to detail
- Proactive, assertive, enthusiastic, adaptable and able to give and receive constructive feedback in order to foster a patient first culture
- Able to follow all organisation quality systems and maintaining confidentiality and security of sensitive information
Apply for Remote GP Contractor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly